Submit Manuscript at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Authorship Responsibility form: Click Here
- The International Journal of Home Science is an open access, peer reviewed and refereed journal.
- The articles must be original and should be submitted as an attachment to the editorial manuscript mail: email@example.com
- The font should be Times New Roman.
- All matter should be in font size 12.
- Only Botanical, Zoological and Latin words should be in italics.
Format of Articles:
- Heading and subheading should be numbered.e.g. 1. Introduction, 2. Material and Method, 3. Conclusion, likewise.
- Author's full name, affiliation, mobile number and e-mail should be provided.
- The Abstract should not be more than 400 words.
- About 3 to 6 keywords should be provided.
- The Introduction should provide a clear statement of the literature on the subject.
- Results and Discussion. Results should be presented with clarity and precision. The discussion should interpret the findings.
- Recommendations (If any).
- Acknowledgement (If any).
The reference number should follow the following format.
For Journals Format:
Author(s) of article (surname initials). Title of the manuscript, Journal title abbreviated. Year of publication; volume number (issue number): page numbers.
Panda BB, Gaur K, Kori ML, Tyagi LK, Nema RK, Sharma CS Anti-Inflammatory and analgesic activity of Jatropha gossypifolia in experimental animal models. Global Journal of Pharmacology. 2009; 3(1):1-5.
For Books and other monograph Format:
Author AB, Author BB, Author CC. Title of Book. Ed, Vol, Publisher, City, year, page numbers.
Nadkarni KM. Indian Materia Medica. Edn 3, Vol. I, Popular Prakashan, Mumbai, 2000, 242-246.
For Patent Reference:
H. Aviv, D. Friedman, A. Bar-Ilan and M. Vered. Submicron emulsions as ocular drug delivery vehicles, U.S. Patent US 5496811; 1996.
For Website Reference:
Quick dissolving tablets. http://www.biospace.com. 27 May, 2001.